Look for the solution in the problem. When your life is that busy, hectic and full of stress, two things will drive you to eating the wrong things in the wrong amounts; convenience and most importantly cravings.
Cravings is really where choice of diet begins to become important. There are two types of cravings; there are cravings created by the type of food you eat and there are cravings created by your responses to stress, boredom and emotions.
Cravings created by food – We now know that high fat, high sugar and large amounts of salt made into food products in just the right ratios feeds the chemical cravings that lead us to eat more and more of the same trash. The junk food manufacturers and fast food companies know this and that is why they employ it against the unknowing public, to keep them coming back day after day. I know that might make you feel a little bit like a pawn, but that is the reality. Your body’s hormones and chemical balance is all out of whack because of these food products and these changes create cravings for more of the same. As a result it destroys the organs that metabolize fat, create inflammation and disease, mess up the balance of your female hormones and leads to poor health, diabetes and unwanted weight gain.
That is why trying to eat just less of this same junk never works because you just can’t compete with the power of these cravings. But a healthy diet can, in fact a healthy diet can heal most of these problems quickly!
When I evaluate any diet it has to meet certain criteria…
- It has to be based on sound nutrition that focuses as much on increasing health as it does on consistent weight loss!
- It has to be a diet plan that can be followed as a lifestyle and it should not require you to count calories or points! Reason coming shortly.
- It has to be comprehensive; in that it provides all necessary information including the do’s, don’t and sometimes of eating certain foods and provides recipes that make it easy to follow!
- It has to quickly repair injured hormones and organ systems so fat can be burned. And it must massively increase energy and restore chemical balance so cravings disappear. I have seen this happen within 5 days with the Ultimate Fat Loss Solution Diet.
Now just think about this for a moment. These responses or cravings are the biggest contributors to weight gain in women, but many diets would have you count points or calories as a solution. The reason this fails 95% of the time in achieving permanent weight loss is because counting is an analytical, mathematical, left-brain activity. Your cravings or responses to emotions and feelings are a right-brain phenomena. The two will not cancel each other out, in fact it will only create internal turmoil. You can count all you want while all is well and peaceful in your life, but the moment stress from your busy day, screaming kids, conflict of any kind and emotions start to surface…your right brain will take over and it will sabotage your counting, your diet and trigger a craving for food not found on your diet!…ice cream anyone?
Successful weight loss Diets for women begins with:
- a nutritious, health focused diet that can be followed as a guide for a lifestyle and that quickly rids the body of unwanted cravings.